This is the mini-version of the old African building block game of tumbling tower. Put your steady hand and balancing skills to the test by carefully removing wooden blocks from the tower one at a time. A great game that is simple to learn and everyone in the family can participate. Includes one wooden die to be rolled for determining who goes first. Game too easy for you? Make it a challenge by rolling the die to determine how many pieces the player must remove during one play. Suspenseful and exciting with guaranteed laughs!
- The miniature version the wooden block stacking game
- Includes 36 pieces and a wooden box for secure and easy storage of the game
- Game measures 6.75 X 2.75 x 2.375 inches
- Pieces measure 1 7/8 x 3/8 x 5/8 inches
- Instructions and one wooden die included