Cribbage,a favorite card game to many, was created in 17th Century England. This game that perfectly combines skill and luck will provide you with endless hours of entertainment! Cribbage is a card game for two, three, four or six players that involves forming combinations of cards over a series of hands to accumulate points. Points are mainly scored by runs (sequential cards, regardless of suit); by pairs, triples and quadruples (cards of same rank); by flushes (cards in the same suit); and by combinations of cards that add up to 15. 29 is highest possible points in your hand. It is generally played by two people, but can be played by three (as individuals), four (as two two-person teams), or six (as three two-person teams). Cribbage requires the use of a scoring board. Each player moves two pegs up the outside and down the inside of the board -the front peg shows the current score and the back peg shows the previous score eliminating the possibility of scoring inchmistakes inch. Holes are in clear sets of five making tallying a large score easy. There are 60 holes up and down the board and the winning peg goes in the 61st hole. This elegant 4-Track set has a spacious 16.5 x 7.25 inch solid oak wood board. 24 plastic pegs are included.
- 4-lane continuous race track score board with numerical notations for games, corners, points, and skunks
- Solid stained oak wood board measures 16.5 x 7.38 x .875 inches
- 28 plastic pegs (blue, green, red, and white)
- Sliding metal door beneath board hides storage compartment for pegs
- Instructions and history of cribbage included